According to Matthew is the one who communicate and answer us by saying Jesus is a Messianic King of the Israel that was foretold in the old testament
King of Jews – One who Admits into heaven
- Mat 2:2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.
- Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
- Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
- Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
One Who Sits in a place of authority
- Mat 20:20 Then came to him the mother of Zebedee’s children with her sons, worshipping him, and desiring a certain thing of him.
- Mat 20:21 And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom.
- Mat 20:22 But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able.
- Mat 20:23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.
- Mat 20:24 And when the ten heard it, they were moved with indignation against the two brethren.
- Mat 20:25 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them.
- Mat 20:26 But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
- Mat 20:27 And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant:
- Mat 20:28 Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
- Mat 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
- Mat 25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
- Mat 25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
- Mat 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
- Mat 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
- Mat 25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
- Mat 25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
- Mat 25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
- Mat 25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
- Mat 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
- Mat 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
- Mat 25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
- Mat 25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
- Mat 25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
- Mat 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
- Mat 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
- Mat 27:37 And set up over his head his accusation written, THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS.
- Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.