According to Luke; Jesus is the Compassionate Savior of the world. Jesus Christ brought God salvation to the rich and poor, religious leader and social outcast. ( Jesus Good News was for Everyone even for the unnoticed)
- Luk 7:12 Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her.
- Luk 7:13 And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not.
- Luk 7:14 And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise.
- Luk 7:15 And he that was dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother.
- Luk 7:16 And there came a fear on all: and they glorified God, saying, That a great prophet is risen up among us; and, That God hath visited his people.