Jesus power over demons
- Mat 12:28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.
Jesus to heal and to resurrect
- Mat 4:23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
- Mat 4:24 And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.
- Mat 8:5 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,
- Mat 8:6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.
- Mat 8:7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.
- Mat 8:8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
- Mat 8:9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
Mat 8:10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
Mat 8:11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 8:12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Mat 8:13 And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.
Mat 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Mat 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
Luk 9:1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.
Luk 9:2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.
Luk 9:3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece.
Luk 9:4 And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart.
Luk 9:5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.
Luk 9:6 And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.
Luk 9:7 Now Herod the tetrarch heard of all that was done by him: and he was perplexed, because that it was said of some, that John was risen from the dead;
Luk 9:8 And of some, that Elias had appeared; and of others, that one of the old prophets was risen again.
Luk 9:9 And Herod said, John have I beheaded: but who is this, of whom I hear such things? And he desired to see him.
Luk 9:10 And the apostles, when they were returned, told him all that they had done. And he took them, and went aside privately into a desert place belonging to the city called Bethsaida.
Luk 9:11 And the people, when they knew it, followed him: and he received them, and spake unto them of the kingdom of God, and healed them that had need of healing.
Luk 10:9 And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.
Jesus authority to forgive
- Isa 33:22 For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; he will save us.
- Isa 33:23 Thy tacklings are loosed; they could not well strengthen their mast, they could not spread the sail: then is the prey of a great spoil divided; the lame take the prey.
- Isa 33:24 And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick: the people that dwell therein shall be forgiven their.
This is what precisely whatJesus did he called people to enter God kingdom, He offers them life instead of death, it was the message of salvation, a message of deliverance from sin.
- Mar 2:9 Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk?
- Mar 2:10 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,)
- Mar 2:11 I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house.Jesus amazed everyone when he announce that as the son of men in whom the kingdom was present he had the authority on earth to forgive sins.
In Jesus God rule had come, God reign and God kingdom was here on earth that meant blessing for God people, it meant that God peace which Isaiah had prophecies many year before had finally come.
One reason Christian sometime don’t immediately don’t see the Gospel emphasis of the kingdom of God, is that the gospel writers used so many different words to talk about it. Obviously they used the word like King and Kingdom but they also used the word like reign, rule and authority, throne and Son of David.
For example the story of Jesus healing at Mark 2:1-12 doesn’t use the word king or kingdom, verse 10 however forces as to see the kingdom meaning of the whole story when Jesus says “ The Son of Man has [authority] on earth to forgive sin.”
The kingdom of God had come to earth through Jesus powerful works and acts of healing and words of forgiveness. In facts against back drop of the Old Testament prophecy describes the glorious blessed nature of the kingdom of God, every good thing that Jesus did was the test of God kingdom in one way or other. "Learn more click the Link below"