Rediscovering the God’s Priority and Primary Interest.
Jesus said The God priority is to seek first the Kingdom of God.
The most important part of the Kingdom experience is the process of entering the Kingdom.
The Christian faith which is the religion was basically instituted by the Catholic Church and the focus of this institute was not the Kingdom. Which mean that over 1800 year we haven’t spoken or preach about the very most important priority of the very message that Jesus preach, we being very focus more on the religion.
- The message of the bible is about, a king a, kingdom and his royal offering.
- Everyone is seeking the kingdom.
- All religions are man’s attempt to find the kingdom.
- Jesus Christ mission and message was a kingdom.
- All the kingdoms contain the same characteristic and components.
- Let’s us look at these concepts to understand the Gods purpose.
The Need to Understand
- The kingdom must be studied.
- The kingdom must be understood.
- The kingdom cannot be experienced without understanding.
- The enemy of the kingdom is ignorance.
- Success in the kingdom demands knowledge of its secrets.
- You cannot appropriate what you don’t understand.
- "Mat 13" the last thing devil himself don’t want you to understand is the message of the kingdom not to hear. The devil number one hope is that you don’t understand the kingdom, he doesn’t mind if you’re a Christian.
The Kingdom – Your Heritance and Right
- Mat 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
- Mat 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
- Luk 22:29 And I appoint (Confuer) unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;
- Luk 22:30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
What is the Kingdom?
A Kingdom is: (Not a religion) The governing influence of a King over his territory impacting it with his personal will, purpose and intent producing a culture values, morals and lifestyle that reflecting the kings desires and nature for his citizens.
A Kingdom is the Sovereign rulership and governing influence of a king, impacting and the authority in a territory, governed by a King’s will intent and purposed over a Domain and their people.
The word Dominion is the same word as Kingdom in Greek "Basilia". And God told Adam let them have Dominion.
Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
God give man the Kingdom on Gen 1:26 and we lost it when we disobey God and obeyed Satan. And Jesus came to take kingdom and give back to us and that is the good news, the gospel. We can get the kingdom authority through Jesus Christ no other religious promise this.
Isa_9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Christianity promises people to go to heaven; we love this promise because we hate responsibility.
The kingdom is hard work it means to ruling, authority, taking charge and management resources and the earth, but we rather be in heaven doing nothing. We create these ideas because we don’t understand God original ideas of a mankind.
- A Kingdom is the Sovereign governing influence of a King over his territory (domain) impacting with his will intent and purpose over a people a domain.
- A Kingdom is a territory which a king rules and his government in structure impact it.
- A Kingdom is a government led by a king impacting a territory.
- A Kingdom is a Territory over which a King Rules and his government structure by which it works.
- A Kingdom is a Government Led by a King Impacting a territory.
Next >> COMPONENTS OF A KINGDOM