- The Goal of all kingdoms is Influence.
- The divine Purpose and plan of God was Influence the earth with Culture of Heaven.
- Kingdoms Expands their Culture through Colonisation. The evidence of Colonisation is the culture.
REDISCOVERING THE Kingdom Mandate of God
God original purpose
- Purpose is the motivation of all God action.
- Proverbs 19:21 (KJV) 21 There are many devices (plans) in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel (purpose) of the LORD, that shall stand (prevail).
(This one statement summaries the entire reasoning for life.
Meaning that purpose is more importance than plans and also implies that the only thing that motive God is his purpose not man plans).
- The word counsel produces purposes it means having meeting with yourself.
- Purpose means the Original intense.
- The word purpose in Hebrew language is what in translated as WILL. Whenever you see the term “Will of God” you can translate it as “The purpose of God”.
- The entire bible contain God will which is God purpose, what is the Original intent.
- The word purpose in bible also defines the reason for creation, meaning the reason Why God Created everything’s.
- Purpose is the reason why things exist which is the original intention that God had in mind when he created everything.
- Concluding simply that purpose is why. Why did God create everything?
Now the only thing that God want is what he originally intended, in other word God is only interested in what he originally wanted everything else he is not interested to God.
- What does God want? Answer is his will. Matter of fact the only thing that motivate God is not your (human) will but his will.
- The word heart in proverbs 19:21 has nothing to do with the fleshly heart, in Hebrew there actually mean mind. Meaning a human has his own ideals about the life. God says you have a lot idea about your life, he says my purpose of your life will prevail over everything you are planning. In other word God is saying before you make plans of your life consort God for your purpose.
- Is more importance to discover purpose than to make plans.
- Intended means purposed; Designed; Intentional.
- Heaven is a country, the great gift God has ever sent on earth was the Kingdom not a Religion.
- The greatest message was delivered by Jesus was about Kingdom not a Religious.
- The greatest need of mankind is the kingdom not a Religion. Man needs a new government. Currently now of our government on earth are working.
- The most stable government on earth is Kingdom of God.
- The Kingdom of God is practical spiritual influence on our daily life.
- The Kingdom of God is living under the Law ten commandment of his government, The Government of heaven.
Democracy is built in two tenants;
- Private ownership.
- Individual Vote.
(And both of this do not exist in the Kingdom, we leave in a culture that drains us to own things)
The Curse of Ownership
- The spirit of ownership create limitation, when you own something that what you got, but the message the words of God give us no limitation (you are free to eat from every tress, unlimited access).
- Ownership creates frustration, if you own it, you feel it when thing start going wrong.
- The spirit of ownership creates depression.
- Spirit of ownership creates scarcity which leads to creates contention. (If someone has something you want but you cannot afford it you being to hate them).
- Spirit of ownership crate the spirit of luck, if you lose everything you own, you feel like your nothing.
- The spirit of ownership also creates stealing.
- The spirit of ownership creates poverty. (If I have and you don’t that have is poverty).
- The spirit of ownership creates pursuing other people expense.
- Ownership creates stress, because it make you compete with other people to get what you believe is scared.
- Spirit of ownership creates sickness and death.
Ecc 5:10-15 He that loveth silver shall not be satisfied with silver; nor he that loveth abundance with increase: this is also vanity. 11 When goods increase, they are increased that eat them: and what good is there to the owners thereof, saving the beholding of them with their eyes? 12 The sleep of a labouring man is sweet, whether he eat little or much: but the abundance of the rich will not suffer him to sleep. 13 There is a sore evil which I have seen under the sun, namely, riches kept for the owners thereof to their hurt. 14 But those riches perish by evil travail: and he begetteth a son, and there is nothing in his hand. 15 As he came forth of his mother's womb, naked shall he return to go as he came, and shall take nothing of his labour, which he may carry away in his hand.Ecc 5:10 He that loveth silver shall not be satisfied with silver; nor he that loveth abundance with increase: this is also vanity.
Ecc 5:11 When goods increase, they are increased that eat them: and what good is there to the owners thereof, saving the beholding of them with their eyes?