The Holy Bible "Word of God
To read and understand the Holy Bible you must know the concept and meaning of: What is a King? What is a Kingdom? And what is it to be a part of Royal children? If you don’t know these three things you will misunderstand and misconceive the Bible and your results will be a religion build on an error.
To under the contextual of culture of the bible you need to live and think like the context culture at the time.
“A text without a context is just a pretext for whatever reason you want it to mean, the problem is all ancient text were given in certain activities like historical, literally, axiological, geographical, religious etc”
The story of the bible is about God bidding himself to people with unbreakable code of Love. Is a story of his faithfulness, keeping his blessing and promise to be with his people "citizens".
The Message of the Holy Bible.
- The principle message of the Bible is about a King, a Kingdom and His kids.
- The original purpose of God was the establishment and extension of his heavenly kingdom on earth.
- The original plan of God was to administrate his heavenly kingdom on earth through his sons of mankind in his image.
- The first assignment God gave Adam was a king’s Dominion over earth. It means rulership over a territory meaning to be a king over the domain called earth. Therefore if God give a man and his race the kingdom, whatever they lost would be the loose of the kingdom. Which means man did not lose a religion when he failed. If man lost the kingdom and God set up a redemption program to restore what man lost, whatever God sent on earth would be what man lost the kingdom.Psa 24:7-8 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. 8 Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.
Psa 24:10 Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.
Mat 13:18-19 Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower. 19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.
2Pe 3:15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
2Pe 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. (The Wisdom of God Inspiration of Holy Spirit)
Isa 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
Isa 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
The Holy Bible is not about parliamentical democracy or republic like USA but is about a Kingdom. The message in the bible is about a King, Kingdom and his Royal children. God desire is for human to understand him not to be confusion or mysteries about him, that why God speak in language that we can understand. He chooses the concept of Kingdom to describe his wonderful work because this is what God give man from the being.
- The Bible is not religious book or religious doctrine either a religious document. The Holy Bible is not about religion.
- The Bible is a legal document and that why is called the Law of God.
- The Bible is a constitution, is a constitution of country called heaven. The Bible inboard the law of country calls Heaven.
- The Bible is about a King, Kingdom and Royal family.
- The Bible is about the Kingdom which was establish, Kingdom that was lost, Kingdom that was regain, and a Kingdom that has already come, and the Kingdom that is coming.Luk 9:11 And the people, when they knew it, followed him: and he received them, and spake unto them of the kingdom of God, and healed them that had need of healing.
Jesus Christ never heal first he always preached first about the Kingdom then heal. What he was doing it to show people that other culture has arrived, and he had to prove to people through miracles. In the kingdom of God there is no sickness. Miracles are simple evident that other culture have arrive.
Luk 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
Mat 13:33 Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.
“simply you can say the kingdom of heaven is the culture that has influence” This mean is a culture once it get in to an area it began to spread and you cannot stop it. Yeast work very quietly you never hear it working. And yeast engages to dour but never become dour, the dour becomes yeast. This mean you mixed with the world but never becomes the world, you change the world to become like you.
Genesis chapter 1 is about colonisation. Colonisation is when a kingdom extends Kingdom influence to a foreign territory. God created the earth to bring his influence to earth, that why he put mankind here.
The Kingdom Impact the territory with culture and this is called colonisation.
Mat 12:28-29 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you. 29 Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.
Miracles are not support to be extraordinarily they are simple evident that the country of God is in your neighbourhood. Jesus Christ always called miracle the work of my father, and if people ask for miracles he used to say you’re full of devil, only a wicked and adultery generation want to be entertained by miracles, this are not entertainment this are evident of the present of heaven culture.
Note: The only problem with the Kingdom it only works by faith. This mean if you don’t believe in something God cannot do it or even intervene. If you believe the Kingdom is coming, God can never take care of you Now, because your belief is blocking the action of God. God can never violate your beliefs.
The Holy Bible Confident and Reliability
Luk 1:1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us,
Luk 1:2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word;
Luk 1:3 It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus,
Mar 6:51 And he went up unto them into the ship; and the wind ceased: and they were sore amazed in themselves beyond measure, and wondered.
Mar 6:52 For they considered not the miracle of the loaves: for their heart was hardened.
Roman Historian refers to existence of Jesus who are,
Pliny the Younger AD 61 to 112,
Suetonius c, AD 70 to c.130,
Tacitus Ad56 to AD 117 and
Julius Aficanus c. AD 160 to c.240.. Al wrote about Jesus.
"Disciple means Student"
Luk 6:40 The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.
- THEOLIGICAL CONVICTIONS
Joh 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
- HOLY SPIRIT
Joh 14:25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Joh 21:25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.
The Holy Bible Stream
Best Holy Bible Translation For Study